Sutter now offers equipment racks from NavePoint in both 22u and 42U configurations.
The NavePoint 2-post open frame equipment rack is the perfect solution to mount your large or small rack mount electrophysiology equipment in limited spaces. It's accommodating, open design is compatible with most standard 19-inch rackmount equipment and offers easy access to cables and equipment and unobstructed airflow. Enjoy the versatility of either floor mounting your rack or installing the supplied casters. This rack is self-squaring using bolt down provisions and can support stationary loads up to 330 lbs. The package includes all required hardware for assembly (bolted construction with square-punched cage nut style holes).
- Constructed of heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel with a classic Black Powder Coated finish, this rack delivers excellent utility and durability to get your job done right.
- The product comes flat-packed and is compliant with: CE, DIN 41494, EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC-60297-3-100, RoHS.
- Maximum weight capacity 330 lbs
- 42U rack measurements: 23.75"L x 23.5"W x 81.75"H
- 22U rack measurements: 23.75"L x 23.5"W x 47"H
|NavePoint Equipment Racks|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Interior Rail Threading||Cage Nuts|
|Compliance||CE Compliant, DIN 41494 Compliant, EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant, IEC-60297-3-100 Compliant, RoHS Compliant|
|Weight Capacity||330 lbs (150Kg)|
|External Width||23.5 in (59.7 cm)|
|External Height||47 in (119.4 cm)||81.75 in (207.6 cm)|
|External Depth||23.75 in (60.3 cm)|
US Prices >NavePoint Equipment Racks
International prices vary by country. Please contact your local distributor or Sutter Instrument for a quotation. Prices subject to change without notice. Please see additional Terms & Conditions that apply to all air table sales.
|RACK-22U||22U 2-post open frame rack with casters||$ 210|
|RACK-42U||42U 2-post open frame rack with casters||$ 240|
|RACK-CS-8||1 U shelf, 8" (210mm) deep with lip.||$ 45|
|RACK-CS-16||2 U shelf 16" (350mm) deep with lip.||$ 52|